Au Pair in Nertherlands
What is an Au pair Netherlands?
An Au pair is someone between 18 and 31 years old, who likes to live for a shorter or longer term and work in a host family in a country of choice. The ideal opportunity to learn to speak another language fluently and explore the local cultures in which the Au pair does not work within the meaning of the WAV (Aliens Employment Act) may perform.
Au pair is cultural exchange program but not contract for work. During the duration of the Au pair stay, the host family has to accept the Au pair as a member of their family but not like a domestic.
They are clear regulations that apply to both host family and the Au pair, set by the European Council.
The foreign stay of the Au pair should be at least 3 months and maximum of 1 year.
Duties Au pair
• May maximum 30 hours per week caring for the child (ren) and doing light household (6 hours per day).
• Can 2 nights per week be asking for babysitting (babysitting hours are including 30 hours / week).
• Will get own room and board and a private furnished room allocated.
• Should get the opportunity to follow a language course.
• Will receive pocket money (monthly allowance) transferred to her/his bank account (Au pair € 340).
• For a stay of one year, the Au pair is entitled to 14 days paid leave (holiday).
What Host Families say about us
by family Homayer, Amsterdam
"Very positive. After I have sent my family registration form, in one day I was called for interview at home (which I find very enjoyable). I have also sent all required documents and chosen for faster procedure..... "