How do I become an Au pair?
- Are you interested via Babs Au Pair Agency to go abroad as an Au pair?
- By filling out the application form you can state your wishes to us (free online registration).
- Send your letter Dear family and photos by mail or by post
- Application is free of charge.
After Receiving your application form, Babs Au Pair Agency Will contact for an interview. Will this give us a complete picture of your expectations.
-Selection of the host family:
- We will send your data to our foreign partner agency (in foreign countries). This agency willing to introduce you a carefully screened and Suitable family. If there is a match, we want to start the process.
- Your application, interview, plus Placing are free of charge.
- As a resident or EU countries you do not need a visa. Remember That an application can take from 1 Until 31 days.
- Au pairs from non – EU countries need a visa. Visa procedure estimated time is 2 weeks NOW (only for Holland).
- You Will Also Need a medical report, reference to babysitting experience, character reference, Police Check, CV, copy of your driver’s license (if you have one), copy of passport and photos.
- We will sent you an application form or the host family, Dear Au pair, the host family photos and schedule.
- Before you go abroad, you Will have contact with your host family and you know what kind of family They Are and What Will be your daily tasks.
- If you have questions, you can always contact us at 0031 (0) 555347232 or email for more information.
What Host Families say about us
by family Homayer, Amsterdam
"Very positive. After I have sent my family registration form, in one day I was called for interview at home (which I find very enjoyable). I have also sent all required documents and chosen for faster procedure..... "