Protect Yourself from Internet Danger
Newspaper, internet advertisements or one of the many web-based matching services may appear to be acceptable and inexpensive alternatives for securing an Au pair placement.
There are, however, potential risks in arranging a placement in this manner.
10 potential risks you face when not using a legally registered Au pair agency:
- High probability of unsuitable Au pair or host family candidates.
- Absence of a written contract.
- Little or no experience in the Au pair industry.
- Lack of professionalism or financial stability.
- Non-existent standards or guidelines.
- Insufficient references and/or medical certification.
- Danger of document falsification.
- No rematch policy (secondary placement) if the initial placement is unsuccessful.
- No local support during the placement.
- Limited understanding of national Au pair regulations.
What Host Families say about us
by family Homayer, Amsterdam
"Very positive. After I have sent my family registration form, in one day I was called for interview at home (which I find very enjoyable). I have also sent all required documents and chosen for faster procedure..... "